Kids skills and familiarization in using new gadgets

Irmadesyre 2 / 4  
Question : Nowadays, parents often let their children play a lot of with computers and tablets ini order to improve their technological skills. Do the advantages of the use of these devices from an early age outweight the disadvantages ?

The Advantages of Technology

Answer :

The advanced of technology influences children to depend on digital tools and learning previously in order to develop their capability to become technophile. Regarding to this reasons, I strongly believe that the eminence outweight the disadvantages. Analyzing about this will be written in this essay.

Introducing technology from an early age on children encourage them expert to operate both software and hardware.
A good example is shown when children master in software, they can use many application such as photoshop or coreldraw. It is useful for them to develop their ability in art, especially kids who have passion in design grafis. While when they able use hardware, it easily for these children to use many devices like printer without need a help from adult.

In addition, their skillfull to surf internet will increase tremendously because they often to spend much time for computers and gadget, and common with the well known website such as nationalgeographic, historytoday, newscientist and so on. Owing to this, there are many advantages which obtained by pupil when they learn the devices of technology an early age.

One might argue, this activities Will bother their school-life because they hard to manage their schedule in order to discipline. Taken an example when these kids find the new interesting application to explore, they tend to forget their homework. Particularly when their parents give a full of reliance for them to use gadget with all their rights,privileges, and responsibilities. Moreover, the effect will change their opinion that school is not compulsory anymore and they prefer to focus on digital world.

Associated with this, there is a consequences affect by the sophisticated technology for children, but the benefit biggest than the drawbacks.

The aforementioned evidences reveal that the initial time for pupil to learn on digital equipment stimulate their talent master on software, hardware and surfing internet better, hence the advantages outweight the demerits.
Adhanice 1 / 3  
Maybe, what do u mean on design grafis is graphic design, please carefully to write it dear... to avoid it seems like in "bahasa.
In addition, please pay attention to the question which focused on children on early age not to pupil.

Many thank ;)
trilestari 1 / 3  
It is usefull for them to develop their ability in art, especially kids who have passion in design grafis.

I had been checking in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary - 4th Edition, you shall use graphic design, not to utilize design grafis.

Don't forget to put on Modifier + Head in a good position.

Keep your best spirit, for IELTS 7.0!
\^o^/
moh_jawahir - / 7 1  
Hi ... Desy,
let me give you some suggestions,

The advanced of technology influences ...
Regarding to this these reasons, ... (see spelling) the disadvantages you may need one verb again. Analyzing about this will be written in this essay.

... age on children encourages them expert ...

they can use many applications such as ...

While when they are able to use hardware, it easily is easy for these children ...

like printer without need needing a help from adult

their skillfull to surf the Internet will increase tremendeously (see spelling) because they often to spend much time for on computers and gadget, .....

there is a consequences affect by (...), but the benefits biggest are bigger than the drawbacks.

... digital equipment stimulates their talent (...) and surfing the internet better, (...) outweight (you may need a verb and see spelling) the demerits.

Hope this helps,
keep cheers,

Moh. Jawahir
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
It's pretty good, but you failed to discuss how the technology would help children learn about the real (not only virtual) world - would they know how to make a bread or other basic stuff like that? Knowing how to use Facebook or how to make a selfie does NOT prepare a young person to the challenges of the real world.

Home / Writing Feedback / Kids skills and familiarization in using new gadgets