The layout of the city of Nelson in the past and its transformation to the present day

minh2306 1 / -  

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons

Two given maps demonstrate the layout of the city of Nelson in the past and its transformation to now.
Taking a general overview, the city of Nelson has witnessed a significant upgrade with the introduction of some modern buildings. In addition, the old road was rebuilt while the market and train station experienced a significant improvement.

Looking at the map of the city in Neilson in 2000, the university was in the north of the map which is next to some trees. There were an old market and a train station on the west side of the map. In addition, a port located at the bottom of the map

Some years later, one interesting change is that the new train line was built to connect the university to the city center. In addition, the old train station was replaced by the new one built next to the train line. One other notice change is that the road opposite the city center was converted to road board. Both sides of this road have experienced some addition. Firstly, the old market was transformed into a covered market and moved to the right of the city center. And the new shop was constructed on the original site of the old market. On the other side of the road, an entertainment area was erected including a restaurant, bars and clubs. The final interesting change has been the introduction of bike rental scheme in the city center.

• topic
You cannot complete 242 words in 20 minutes. The task requires a maximum of 200 words based on the given writing time. As such, I cannot review the essay for proper content presentation as it does not meet the writing requirements of a task 1 essay. I cannot properly consider how well you write quick and clear paragraphs when considering writing descriptions. This is too long for that kind of review. You have to write another essay that is shorter than this, between 175-200 words.

Time yourself when you write the new task 1 essay. Make sure to set it for 20 minutes. That way you can properly identify how many words you can actually write and if you need to improve your writing speed to meet the writing requirement during the actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The layout of the city of Nelson in the past and its transformation to the present day