Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The maps detail the changes to the layout of a public library between 20 years ago and present day.

helloooo1234 1 / -  

central library 20 years ago and today

The illustrations demonstrate several prominent alternations within a central library over a time span of 20 years. From an overall perspective, the floor has been updated to include dedicated spaces for events and now has an open space in the centre.

Two decades ago, there was a room for reading newspapers and magazines to the left-bottom and an enquiry desk opposite to it. However, both 2 features have been replaced by a computer room and a coffee shop respectively. Furthermore, adult fiction books have been relocated to the right-centre with the introduction of apparatuses for self-service as well as an information desk adjacent to it, making way for the display of books in all references.

Additionally, all tables and chairs are removed to renovate a pathway from the central entrance. At present, books for children are removed to the top-left with the organization of storytelling events and two additional sofas, which there used to be a technological entertaining room. Moreover, there is also a new lecture room in the top-left corner of the public library.

Home / Writing Feedback / The maps detail the changes to the layout of a public library between 20 years ago and present day.