Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

In these days, the style of leader is influenced by age of groups. Most people who lead company or organization have an old age while young leaders are better to direct corporation. I personally agree that older people have good leadership skills due to having a great deal of experiences and wisely to determine decision.

In this modern era, employment tends to choose a leader who has elderly age. This is because they have a lot of experience to run the organization. For example, the average of chief's age in big association such as United Nations is more than 40 years old. They are already observing how to handle the problem and how to cope with the atmosphere and characteristic of human in workplace. As a result, this becomes primary and dominant factors to make company bigger and enlarger. This is impressive that the experience makes people learn how to be a good leader in the future.

Furthermore, the elderly leader is easily to decide the pronouncement. This is because they always find the difficulties in the previous job encouraging them to be more braves to directly take a choice. For instance, the president director does not think twice to evaluate the performance of employee whether is worthy or not to the company. The director will take responsible to fire employee by considering the productivity of occupant which influence the revenue of the corporation.

To sum up, there are evident that new experience and decision-making are significant triggers to enhance a leadership skill. However, the directors who have older age of group are more suitable to give directions to company to become better rather than young leaders by considering reasons above. I would recommend that young leaders should learn more how to observe the problem and decide the decision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group