Learn from the past history, ancient people have doubtless law for each crime. Fixed punishments

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, ...

At present, blaming someone who involves in a crime can guise a controversy. Some people argue that certain penalty have to be fixed by the parliament for each type of vice. However, others believe that nobody wants to do a crime, they always have hard situation that should be consider by people when deciding the punishment. I personally approve with the second motion due to some of criminal is not really guilty.

Learn from the past history, ancient people have doubtless law for each crime. Everyone has to be punished no matter how big or small the case is. Reason behind the violence never be permitted. It is done since those people believe that punishment can reduce crime level in their community. For example, in United Arab Emirates, imposing law that appropriate with the criminal grade, like people who is discovered for thievery, their hand will be cut no matter what things that they steal. Even for people who kill other person, capital punishment will be delivered for them. So, people will fear from doing violence activity.

On the other hand, others people argue investigation and deep study have to be done before determining criminals' sentence. Reasons why people do the crime have to be clear so that appropriate punishment can be received by them. Due to some of crime happen because of the criminals are in desperate situation. For instance, in involuntary homicide, the criminals who slay other person might be the victim as they have to protect their selves in that time or people that do stealing because of they need money for their family feed. Thus, the parliament has considered why the crime could happen to decide a wise judgment.

All in all, truly assessment and consideration have to done before the punishment is decided. Due to not all of the violent is really responsible.
Nura, the essay suffers from uneven writing. Your weak grammar and problematic sentence development have affected the overall declarations you have made in your essay. It is difficult to understand what your point of view is. The presentation of facts does not have a clear thought process. Your line of reasoning jumps around various topics without really establishing a strong point of view. You failed to successfully both sides of the discussion and there is no reference to your point of view paragraph within the essay which further affected the presentation and meaning of the essay. I do not believe that your work would have scored higher than a 3 or 4 in this current state.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO,

... punishment can reduce [THE ] crime level ...

All in all, truly assessment [you also may say; judgment, evaluation, estimation] and consideration have to [BE ] done before ...

Due to not all of the violent is really responsible.
Suggestion:Due to not all of the violent really need to be responsible

GLUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Learn from the past history, ancient people have doubtless law for each crime. Fixed punishments