We have not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society.

SDtoto 2 / 4  
This is my first issue, it is real hard for me...please help~
130:How children are socialized today determines the destiny of society. Unfortunately, we have not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society.

I agree that the extent of socialization of children determines the desnity of society. However, the speaker asserts that education today, whatever formal or informal, fails to instructe them in this way, which is overstated in my view.

As the future of society, how children are socialization significantly influences the development of society in two aspects. Firstly, if the children are socialized, it will be easy for them to survive in the society, which benefits the society as well. They will learn the skills either on jobs or intercourse, thus the society can run and survive efficently. Secondly, if overemphasis the socializaion on the youth, it will damage the future not only of children, but also of society. The youth will be so praglism that they only concentrate on the immediate interests, thus it makes the whole society concentrate only on the urgent problems and ruins the society in the end. It is hard to imagine what the world would be like if everyone dreamed of something unearth, behaved like Don Quixote. It is hard to imagine what the history would be like if there were no flight machines in the world, because the Wright brothers were too realistic to dream of flying. For the better future of society, the extent of the socialization on adolescents, like "dancing with fetters", is necessary to control.

Since it is crucial to combine realism and idealism of youth for the denisty of society, education from school, family or society is needed to balance the pragmatism and idealism.

Because of the recognization of human beings, it is true that adults today perhaps do not realize the "best" extent of socialization of children, as the speaker asserts. And the so-called "best extent" changes parallels the innovations of society. However it does not mean that the education today, from school, family or society, fails to instruct the youth in an appropriate way.

The formal education today helps students both in academica knowledge and social skills. Students are taught in varation subjects since primary school and are provided plentiful activities outside the class. Even children in China, the country was blamed for studying for grades, are requested to engage in out-class-activities frequently. Besides, the college students, except studying for their degrees, will take part in social practice every summer holiday. The formal education is trying its best to bring society outstanding future-contrubitors of society.

Education from family also promote the balance of socialization of children. Parents tell bedtime stories to their children, which brings them dreams and imaginations. Parents instruct their children how to get together with others, which makes them behave themselves.

Admittedly, society often enhance the socialization of adolescents, even if all it does is letting the youth live in it. However, it spreads something about ideals and imaginations as well. Spreading through variation media, such as newpapers, television and network, is not only the news, but also some imaginary stories and the beneficial thoughts.

All in all, the extent of socialization on adolescents has a crictial influence on the advancement of society. Although it is hard to handle the extent in education, adults today still does their best. Without these efforts, it is impossible for society to run futher more into a better future.
These my suggestions;

I agree that the extent of socialization of children determines the desnity of society. However, the speaker asserts that education today, whateverwhether formal or informal, fails to instructe them in this wayaddress this issue , which,in my view, is overstated in my view .

-------- I like if you emphsise the fact that children are the future of any society and therefore every effort on socilizing them should be dealt with extreme care in order to ensure a better tomorow . .

As the future of any society, how children are socialization of children would significantly influencescontribute to the development of society in two aspectsways . Firstly , if the children are socialized, it will be easy for them to survive in the society, which benefits the society as wellas well mannered and law abiding citizens . They willwould also learn thenecessary skills in the process of socialization that would helpeither on jobs or intercourse, thusbuild an efficient societycanrun and survive efficently .
OP SDtoto 2 / 4  
Thanks a lot~you are very helpful~ I know how to express more precisely~BTW, do u think my essay is a little off topic?
pistachiolios 1 / 1  
Education from family also promote the balance of socialization of children. Parents tell bedtime stories to their children, which brings themelicit their dreams and imaginations. Parents instruct their children how to get together with others , which makes them behave themselves.

It's pretty good over all, maybe talk about how the way children interact with each other will affect those around them, so both desired and bad behaviour might spread like wildfire?

Home / Writing Feedback / We have not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society.