Learning a tonal language like Chinese is tricky, however there's a new tool..

David54 15 / 22 1  
Summary Article_From autism to Chinese, a headset to help you with your language

Learning a tonal language like Chinese is tricky. There was a system, created for people with autism who want help with social interactions, but it could be adapted to help with speech or anxiety problems - or even language learning. This system is designed by part of the team, says Lou Anne Boyd at the University of California at Irvine. It is called SayWAT, it gives real time feedback via Google Glass to user when they are speaking quiet loudly or in a moderate tone. This system was tested to fourteen autistic adults which has feedback in different effect because pitch is more complicated and might necessary more specific response, said Boyd. Some autistic people do not wish to change the way they interact, even though for others, the technology seems to fill necessary.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello David,

There was a system, created for people with autism [autism people ] who want help (...) or anxiety problems - or even language learning

This system is designed by part of the team

It is called SayWAT, it which gives real time feedback ...

Hope these help you. regards
BAMS14 18 / 29  
HALLO
THERE ARE FEW ADVICE FOR YOU

... but it could be adapted to help with speech or ...
This system isHAS designed by part of the team, saysSAID Lou Anne Boyd atIN the University of California at Irvine. It isWAS called SayWAT, it gives real time ...

... which has feedback in different effect, because pitch isWAS more complicated ...

=====> ATTENTION USING PAST TENSE AND PUNCTUATION.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
There was a system, created for people with autism who want help with social ...

you only copy-paste the sentence from the article. this is not a summary. you need to look for the main information or facts from source then paraphrase it by using your own lexical resource

summarizing and paraphrasing will be really helpful to build your writing and reading skills that you really need to train for taking foreign language examination. besides, by reading various articles and summarize it, you will have a chance to broaden your horizon. it is vital so that you will have adequate knowledge to speak and write familiar and unfamiliar topics using foreign tongue, ultimately English.

hope you pay attention on this then revise and compose your next summaries better
VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Hi David54,

I want to give a suggestion:

Learning a tonal language like Chinese is tricky, however there's a new tool.. - {for formal writing you should write there is }

Home / Writing Feedback / Learning a tonal language like Chinese is tricky, however there's a new tool..