Life now is better than it was 100 years ago though people in the past were able to enjoy their time

mohjawahir 11 / 17  
Life now is better than it was 100 years ago.

In recent decades, the advanced technology has made most people easy to gain what they want. Because of this, some people argue that life today is better due to achieving the highest standard of living than life in a hundred year ago where people were hard to obtain well education and much knowledge easily. If I were to choose, I would rather life in this day and age, than life in the past.

Achieving a high standard life is possible for all inhabitants because of several reasons. First of all, a number of indigenous people are able to obtain well education because most countries provide some schools with high qualities which students can get easily. Taking citizens in big cities as an example, most students there get better facilities such laboratories, so as that students can improve their skills quickly. In addition, there are many great opportunities for people to achieve success in their bright future because some corporations need more workers such a large industrial city which gives some occupations for citizens. Not only this, the high quality of technology has created good healthy for societies because the number of hospitals have used some good tools to look after the patients and it makes doctors easy.

On the other hand, life in the past can make convenient because they are able to focus on their works without any obstacles. For instance, most farmers enjoyed working in agricultural land with traditional tools. As a result, they do not get serious problems and they feel deliriously happy with their families due to making quality time with them easily whenever they want.

To conclude, although people in the past felt comfortable with their families and were able to enjoy their time whenever they want, people' lives nowadays are better as they can achieve a high standard of living and they should use the time effectively by helping machines.
AinunAlfatih 15 / 14 8  
Some suggestion for your writing :

I think you should write the topic of the essay as we can't give you some corrections about your essay task.

On the other hand, lifeliving in the past can make is convenient because they people are able to focus on their works without any obstacles. For instance, most farmers enjoyed working in agricultural land with traditional tools. As a result, they do not get serious problems and they feel deliriously happy with their families due to making quality time with them easily whenever they want.

Home / Writing Feedback / Life now is better than it was 100 years ago though people in the past were able to enjoy their time