Life cycle of a frog - the process involves about 7 steps by natural way.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
WRITING TASK 1 : Life cycle of a frog

The diagram display the information about the life cycle of frog. Overall, the process involves about 7 steps by natural way. The first step is from eggs and end results in adult frog.

The first stage is eggs being laid by the mother frog near to the seaweed. Next, the embryo comes up from the eggs after several days. Afterwards, another steps, it was tadpole that was divided into three steps. It begin with young until adult tadpole. Moreover, the growth of frog has front legs that can use for swimming in the water.

Turning to the three last steps, before moving to the another environment, they started of having pulmonary breathing and can live in two differents habitat such as land and water. Morebroadly, the young frog experienced growth with a small tail in their body. However, the adult frog does not have a tail in their body. In the end the adult frog can start of the new cycle.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Rianto, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

...it wasis tadpole that was divided into three steps.

It begins with young until adult tadpole.

....they started of having pulmonary breathing andwhich can live in two differents ...

MorebroadlyMore broadly, the young frog experiencedexperiences growth with a small ...
Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Life cycle of a frog - the process involves about 7 steps by natural way.