The line graph depicts three companies in terms of tonnes of waste produced, over 15 years; TASK 1

cindyhoang 1 / -  

waste produced by three companies over fifteen years

The line graph depicts three companies in terms of tonnes of waste produced over a period shown
It is explicity observed that both companies A as well as B witnessed a downtrend, while there was an increase in company C
In the year 2000, tonnes of waste in company A was the highest, the figures for company B along with company C were lower, at about 8 tonnes and 4 tonnes respectively. In the following year, company B and company C upsurged by about 2 tonnes. In contrast, tonnes of waste in company A decreased to approximately 10 tonnes

A significant change was recorded during 2005 and 2010. Tonnes of waste in company C slightly increase while company A decreased to just under 9 tonnes and company B dropped sharply by 4 tonnes. By the beginning of 2015, the amounts of waste in company C reached its peak, at about 10 tons. By contrast, the figures for other 2 groups continued to drop. The respective amount of them were about 8 tonnes and 3 tonnes
Please be consistent with your use of punctuation marks. You have some ommitted punctuation marks, as well as some incorrect punctuation usage in the essay. Both of which will result in GRA deductions for you. Along with that, you need to familiarize yourself with the formatting requirements of the task. This is a 3 paragraph analytical report. So you have to separate the trending sentence from the rest of the report. The trending sentence is always included in the summary overview for cohesiveness and coherence in that paragraph. Any time that you start citing actual numbers or referring to the image, you are already writing a reporting paragraph. Start a new presentation line when you find yourself doing that.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph depicts three companies in terms of tonnes of waste produced, over 15 years; TASK 1