[WRITING TASK 2] Living in metropolises is bad for people's health ( Agree or Disagree )

hongnam207 1 / 2  

Life in big cities harm people's health

Some today argue that living in metropolises is not good for the health of people there. In my opinion, though this claim may be true in some situations, it is not in others.

On the one hand, there are several issues that impact people's health negatively. For instance, a person who lives in big cities has to deal with the dangers such as air pollution, contaminated water, stress at work, etc. If there were fewer people and more open spaces like parks, lakes, etc, the air would be cleaner and the stress of people would be reduced. Many people live in these metropolises neen to ger back to the nature after living there for a period of time.

On the other hand, many hospitals with high standard have opened to improve the people's health. For example, there are many hospitals with experts that focused on general problems that people have to cope with such as the stress, the pressure of urban liife. Naturally, thee quality of those is better than the government's hospitals in the countryside, although the prices are much higher. Moreover, there are many places like gymnasiums, yoga clubs where you can relax and downshift to a less stressful life that you can't find in the suburbs.

In conclusion, though there are many problems negatively affecting human health that peole have to cope with when living in urban areas, there are many ways to improve the situations of city dwellers' physical and mental health. Naturally, governments should find the solutions to the density of population in big cities to tackle the issues and enhance urban life quality.
etc.

Avoid using this word in a formal essay. This is considered an informal way of saying "and so on and so forth". Such terms are unacceptable in academic writing.

neen to ger

What? You did not proof read the paper before submitting it for a grade. The meaning of this is unclear and will receive deductions in both GRA and C+C sections. This is an example of an avoidable technical score reduction. This was caused by a lack of writing quality focus on the part of the writer.

The closing paragraph will receive point deductions since you added a piece of information that was not included in the original presentation or your discussion paragraphs. That of the government solution. The examiner will decide if he will just deduct points for creating an open ended discussion or, if you will receive a failing score for creating a prompt deviation at the very end of your presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / [WRITING TASK 2] Living in metropolises is bad for people's health ( Agree or Disagree )