How it is made - The Cement and concrete for building purposes.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where appropriate.

The diagrams illustrate the manufacturing process of cement and how it is used to make concrete for building constructions. Overall, it can be seen that, the procedure of making cement is more complex than the concrete production.

To begin with, the cement production consists of four stages and several equipment. The process begins when limestone and clay are crushed together to form powder. After being mixed, it passes through the rotating heater which has a constant heat at the end of the tube. Then, it is ground to obtain final product before the cement is packed in the bags.

Turning to the second diagram, there was several building materials which is used to create concrete. Firstly, the compound includes a half of gravels and a quarter of sand. Then, fifteen percent of cement and ten percent of water are added to the admixture. Once those substances have been poured into the mixer, they are rotated in clockwise to produce the concrete.

pebzna12 13 / 24 9  
Hi, Mi!
Such a well-developed explanation!

However, minor error, that you have to pay a very careful attention, is still there such follows:

Overall,it can be seen that, the procedure of making cement ... >> I think the second comma is not needed there, hopefully it is just a mechanical problem or unintentionally.

Hopefully it will be helpful, Mi! Good Luck! (:
ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
The diagrams illustrate the manufacturing process of ...
the diagrams displays the information about the stages of cement which will use to create concrete for manufacturing purposes.
Hi Nurul, below are my thoughts on your analysis.

- and clay that are crushed together
- After being mixed, itThe mixture then passes
- through the rotating heater which haswith a constant
- it is ground to obtainafter grinding, the final
- product can be obtained before the cement

- there wasare several building materials
- Firstly , the compound includes a half
- to the ad mixture.
- they are rotated in clockwise

There you have it Nurul, I hope the above remarks are helpful to enhance your analysis, overall, it is a well managed analysis and I hope you follow thru with the recommended modifications.

For future writing reference, mind the compositions of your essay, this is the essence of writing and this should be taken into focus and fill consideration, now, don't get me wrong, you have a well managed analysis and I know your essays are the same,however, it takes a lot to keep your writing on the right track, all the time.

Home / Writing Feedback / How it is made - The Cement and concrete for building purposes.