Task about the 4 main functions Vietnamese people used with mobile phone in three years

bangquyen2003 1 / -  

the statistic of Calls, texting, audio recording and making photos, using a mobile device

The table illustrates data about the 4 main fuctions Vietnamese people used with mobile phone in three years ( 2005, 2008 and 2010).

It can be seen that while the percentage for Calls, texting and recording audio declined over the period, the opposite was completely true for Taking photo. It's also evident that people almost used mobile phone for calling others in all years.

In 2005, Making calls witnessed the first position with total of users . The second and third belongs to messages and record audio with 82% and 78% respectively. After 3 years, there was a stability in call function which following by a slight downward trend by 3% in the year 2010, but Texting messages and recording kept falling through 5 years.

Of Taking photos, the using this type was the least common in the first two years but the figure for it went up to standing at second position at the end of period with 77%.

Your paragraphs all do not contain the minimum to maximum sentence requirement of 3-5 sentences. These have resulted in run-on sentence presentations which will definitely give you a failing GRA score. You do not display enough knowledge of complex and simple sentence usage in your presentation. So you will be deemed to have limited English writing skills and an inability to properly analyze and discuss given data in relation to a summary report.

You must learn to present 3 complete paragraphs composed of the summary overview, comparison discussion, and other information presentation. Those are the information that will comprise your 3 paragraph presentation. Your summary overview should indicate the type of image, years included, and information presented. You do not really have a proper trending statement in the presentation either.

We have more than enough Task 1 sample essays for you to use in your review. Try to read as many samples as you can from our forum so that you can learn how various Task 1 presentations should be properly approached. It will also help if you learn from the mistakes of others. That way you become a better writer sooner rather than later.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task about the 4 main functions Vietnamese people used with mobile phone in three years