The main reasons and several ways to tackle the inequality between developed and developing country

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
The inequality between rich and poor nations is now wider than it has ever been before.

What do you think are the main causes of this difference
and what do you think can be done to reduce the gap?

In recent years, most of the people focus on issues related to the wide gap between rich and poor countries. There are many notions have been given around this problem. But, it still seems to be hardness to tackle. This essay will discuss the main causes why this issue is occurred particularly education and economic sectors and several measurements to solve it like improving the education system and encourage the developed country to help the developing country.

Nobody can doubt that in the education quality of inhabitants in the poor country particularly in rural areas usually have lower level rather than in the wealthy country such numbers of illiterate people which cause a lot of them become unemployment. In addition, monopolization in trade and economy sectors of developed nations can threaten the developing nations and it can lead to economic crises. And even is able to bring negative impacts to more hard circumstances. Also, lots of natural disasters usually occur in poor countries such us earthquakes, tsunamis, and landslides. These cases impact with killed thousands of people and destroyed a huge number of houses, buildings, and infrastructures. So, the government is forced to invest a lot of money for rebuilding.

Apart from these matters, there are several actions to solve these problems. It is clear that the education system should be improved due to it is the main cause many people become unemployment such developing school facilities. Not only this, the world organization related to the economic sector has the obligation to make policies related to this for reducing the deceitfulness in world trading. in my view, the rich country advisable help the developing country with supporting prosperity and invest money.

To conclude, there are some reasons why dissimilarity between wealthy and poor countries has existed these days that are education, economic crisis, and disaster. However, the collaboration with other sides and involving developed country is needed to deal with this case.
- In recent years, most of the people focus are on issues
- related to the widea huge gap
- There are many notions that have been
- problem. B,b ut it still seems
- to be a hardnessissue to tackle.

- Nobody can doubt that in the quality of education
- quality of inhabitants
- rural areas are usually
- haveat a lower level rather than

- should be improved due to it is the mainas this can cause
- many people becometo experience unemployment
- suchand developing school facilities will definitely alleviate this situation .
- in my viewIn my opinion , the richmuch productive country
- isadvisableadvised to help the developing country
- withby supporting prosperity
- and investing money.

- To conclude, there are some reasons why dissimilaritywhy inequality arose between
- ...days among themthat are
- However, the collaboration with otherof both sides
- and involving developed country is needed to deal with this case.

Well, as you can see there's still a lot of remarks to be done in your essay. The grammar definitely needs to be polished and the logical order of your sentences are also a little bit challenging.

Anyhow, I made a few enhancements, I hope you follow through and the best of luck to you.

Home / Writing Feedback / The main reasons and several ways to tackle the inequality between developed and developing country