Male & female equal in universities; Different subjects according to the gender

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

From the evidence of developing countries, the number of students with various subjects in the university are far higher but the major factor is equal demand in the field of different subjects. It is difficult to keep parity of every subject for the administration in university. However, In my view, students both male and female should have entitled to access in every subject rather than being an equal number of genders in every subject.

It is undoubtedly true universities are now full of crowded in order for the need of their preferable subject. Therefore, most of the students often prefer most demanding subject like medicine course, psychology course and so on. In that case, administration assesses the quality of the students, which is good judgement in order to empower equally both male and female. Female or male will be the candidate for a course by the selection procedure. If maintained parity, brighten male or female students may go out of estimate.

On the other hand, there are a good number of subjects which are always dominated by the females, art and design course and nursing course are the example. If the administration wants to fill up these fields by the males but remains vacant at the last. Different subjects have sundry demand according to the gender allocation. But every student gets provided the same opportunities.

In conclusion, I believe that students should not be deferred only by looking gender, if a diligent student can exhibit his or her quality, it would be wrong to deprive someone even with good experience.

Words:279
Well.... I guess you are preparing for either IELTS or TOEFL. It's better you mention this purpose so that we can provide you with more task related feedbacks. If this is for one of those tasks you need to support your reasons with specific examples.
OP fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
dumi, i couldn't mention the purpose due to the inadequate space in the subject. this is IELTS related topic.
would you provide me some suitable link where is given the best sample of IELTS writing? i'm frequently making same mistakes.

Thank you very much
Well... it's better you mention the purpose somewhere in your post.
You find some good video clips on google on IELTS which provides you with a good insight as to how you should structure it. Try this link below;

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPZIWruL14
Also, the above structure I provided above is the basic production outline for this task :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Male & female equal in universities; Different subjects according to the gender