IELTS Task 2 'man should share evenly household chores'

zhangyebiaoba 3 / 3  
Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores and caring for children at home. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

With the society developing, the majority of women have a full time job, instead of staying at home do the housework and take care of the baby. Basic on this situation, some experts point out that the husband should share evenly the job at home with the wife.

In my opinions, I realty support this argument. The most critical reason is man has physical advantage, which is stronger and energetic, even taller than woman. So man can do the heavy job with less sweat, and leave those works which need patient to the woman, such as do some laundry, check the crying baby.

And the other reason, I think this way is the woman already contributed to the family a lot. The man does have to carry the baby for 40 weeks, not to mention labor, which is the highest painful level of human. At this point, what is so hard to the husband helps their lovely wife do some household chores.

However, I think the man and woman should division of work, so they can do the thing they are good at, then they can be effective. For instance, the man can cook, clean and carry heavy stuff, while woman can take care the baby and wish the dishes. In this case, they can share the work at home and both can have time for their career.

To sum up, I am full convinced that man should share evenly household chores and caring for children and the woman can share the job at the office, so the society can be more effective and productive.
With the society developing

In my opinions, I realty support this argument..

Both these paras should go into one introductory para. Your first paragraph, the introductory para, should contain a brief introduction to the topic, a clear statement on what your opinion on the argument, and if possible a brief introduction about your reasons to have that opinion. You have all those important features of an introduction in these two paras. So, make it one paragraph :)

With the society developing, the majority of women have a full time job, instead of them staying at home to do the housework and take care of the baby.babies.

BasicBased on this situation, some experts point out that the husband should share evenly the job at home with the wife.the household activities evenly with his wife in order to have a harmonious family life. :)

basic means fundamental, essential, prime etc. e.g. Food, cloth and shelter are the three basic human needs;

base/basis - meaning the foundation upon which something rests.
e.g. 1) Army base , .... here the word base acts as a noun
2)These are my conclusions based on my experience... here it acts as a verb
3) I believe they recruit people on gender basis

I realty support

.... I really support

The most critical reason is man has physical advantage, which is stronger and energetic, even taller than woman.

--------------- say this a bit differently'
The most important reason is that a man is physically stronger than a woman in nature.---------- don't talk about the height.... of course there are women who are taller than men :D
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
As Duminda said,, you should write your opinion in the introduction. In addition, you should mention the reasons of your opinion briefly (through several words), because u should make a reader to follow the rest of the essay. If you give many information in the introduction, u have nothing to tell him/her in the body.

Each paragraph should start with an attractive topic sentence. The topic sentence of the paragraphs in this essay are not strong enough. You should also elaborate on the paragraphs by more related examples and descriptions.

Use better vocabulary and work on it.

Regards
Ahmad
hadi1981 25 / 44  
Hi
Thanks Ahmad and Dumi for your cooperation on IELTS ESSAY 2 structures explain

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 'man should share evenly household chores'