Manufacturing and information flow of consumers good production

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The flow chart illustrates the manufacturing mechanism of buyers purchasing goods and the flow of information feedback to the former stages in order to enhance the quality of products. Obviously, this process involves several stages during production before it can be sold on the market. Meanwhile, researches also conduct all the time to support the whole manufacturing process.

To begin, raw material and all the components are put in the storage. At the same time when the product research conduct to get the design, the manufacture's substances and equipment are in the production planning stage based on the stated goods' design. During these initial steps, the information fed back from the plan to the storage unit.

Next, before sell the items, several processes consist of assembly, inspection, testing, packaging and dispatch are conducted carefully. To adjust this complicated mechanism, market research and advertising are also organised by industry. Therefore, the result of researching the market is sent to designing, packaging and advertising unit as well as the information from testing is fed back to the design stage. However, the whole information from producing until selling is also revealed to the market research and production planning.

kev510 3 / 6  
It's unclear what exactly you're looking for us to correct, but I will fix the grammar mistakes for now.

use "feedback" instead of "information feedback"
researches are conducted*

To begin, raw material and all the components [...] from the plan to the storage unit.

This one is very confusing. Can you read it over and make sure it's written correctly with all of the information that you want to convey?

Next, before sell the items, several processes consist of ...

"Next, before selling the items, several processes need to be conducted carefully - assembly, inspection, testing, packaging and dispatch."

Home / Writing Feedback / Manufacturing and information flow of consumers good production