marvellous pakistan

kasi_gem 2 / 4  
fighting the storms, combating the terror, shielding the world from barbarians and still having music , literature , art and love in it .this is what the real pakistan is .starting from her initial days pakistan have remained a subject of great interest in international politics .during cold war era both the opponents i.e uncle sam and russia wanted pakistan to be their ally. during a span of just 62 years pakistan had to face certain surgical strikes from its all time enemy india especifically the one of 1973 when india succeeded to segregate pakistan in to two part now bangladesh .

pakistan have beautiful sceneries that are attracting tourists from all around world these include kalam, swat, muree, hunza, ziarat qnd many more that are worth seeing . pakistani nobel-prize winner scientist abdu salam who have solved nuclear physics problems. pakistan is acting actively for the global peace and is paying a hulk price for it.
maneesha 2 / 6  
HELLO

i read your essay and agree with you at any time pakistan is the centre point of all for news even if pakistan is surrounded by terrorist and all
When you write, use capital letters at the beginning of every sentence. When you write the word Pakistan, capitalize the P. If you are struggling to learn English, maybe you did not know about capitalization.

When the sentence ends, use a period, and start a new sentence:
Pakistan has beautiful sceneries that are attracting tourists from all around world. Th ese include kalam, swat, muree, hunza, ziarat qnd many more that are worth seeing . Pakistani nobel-prize winner scientist abdu salam who have has solved nuclear physics problems. Pakistan is acting working actively for the global peace and is paying a hulk price for it.

:-) you are great! keep practicing

Home / Writing Feedback / marvellous pakistan