Mass media focus too much on gossips, disseminating celebrities' issues even though it is not worthy

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead. Do you agree or disagree?

The media play a pivotal role in providing valuable accessible information lifestyles and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers have been exaggerated on television and other media. Whilst I think that media too focused on celebrities' lives, I also believe that media should pay more attention to ordinary people's lives

Needless to say, media broadcast all about scandals and gossip of celebrities' lives. A 2015 recent Imperial College university shows 45% of programmes on television expose lives of celebrities. Although media report inspirable issues of celebrities, such as their achievements and appearance, it is sometimes just dwelling time.

In addition, media often report infuriating news about lives of those since they provide unjustified issues. For instance, mass media reported Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had divorced. It became main issue in all magazines and on television channels in 2015. This is cited from Times News, December 2015. As a result, the news perpetuate their fans became disappointed.

On the other hand, more attention should be paid on lives of ordinary people by media since it can inspire other people. Time Berners-Lee, the best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web, had inspired some people after mass media had broadcasted his invention widely cited from BBC News November 2014. This action gives rise to75 scientists did investigation of these networks. It is clear that mass media reporting ordinary people cause others think up new ideas and figure out further problems.

The aforementioned evidence shows that the mass media such as television, magazine and virtual news pay too much attention to disseminate issues of celebrities even though it is not worthy . However, ordinary people probably can be inspiring others should be emerged in the media. It is imperative that they should have the same right as the famous people. Ordinary people who represent unprecedented achievement should be televised in reality show program.
The media playS a pivotal role in providing valuable accessible information lifestyles and relationships of IN CONNECTION WITH celebrities such as ...
THE NEWS HAS have been exaggerated ...
Whilst I think that media too focused on celebrities' lives, BUT I also believe that ...

Needless to say, media broadcast IS all about THE scandals and gossip of celebrities' lives . A 2015 recent Imperial College university STUDY shows 45% of programmes ...
Although media report inspirable IS INSEPARABLE WITH issues of celebrities, such (...) it is sometimes just dwelling KILLING AIR time.

In addition, media often reportS infuriating news about lives of those CELEBRITIES since they provide unjustified issues NEWS.
... It became THE main issue in all ...
... As a result, the news perpetuate their fans became disappointed THEIR FANS.

... more attention should be paid on TO lives of ordinary people by media since it can inspire other people.
... had broadcasted his invention widely cited from BBC News November 2014 . This action gives HIS ACTION GAVE rise to75 scientists WHO did investigationS of these networks.

... ordinary people cause others TO think up new ideas and figure out further problems.

... as television, magazine and virtual news pay too much attention to disseminate issues of celebrities even ...
... can be inspiring others should be emerged in the media AND SHOULD BE GIVEN MEDIA ATTENTION. It is imperative that they should have the same right NEWS COVERAGE as the famous people. Ordinary people who represent unprecedented achievement should be televised in reality show program. PRESENTED IN AN EDUCATIONAL AND INSPIRING DOCUMENTARY PROGRAM.

Home / Writing Feedback / Mass media focus too much on gossips, disseminating celebrities' issues even though it is not worthy