IELTS writing Task 2 : The media in people's lives and politicians

lily89 7 / 6  
Recent research has shown that media like the internet and TV have a greater influence over people's lives than politicians.
Which do you consider to be the greater influence?

The impact of media has been widely felt in almost society. The last study presented that the press such as website and television is more influence in human's lifestyle than political community. I firmly believe that media has taken a part in political issue particularly in election which overweight legislator, however, internet and TV also play a massive role in individual's daily life particularly to make decision.

Accessing media on the majority of people has become a part of routinely activities. They enjoy surfing internet and observing television since media gives specific information to make a decision. A 2012 study of Ayda Daiban and Wei Li in the Jönköping International Business University found that advertising in online social networks such Facebook impacted every step of consumer purchasing decision process regarding to food retailer shop. As a result, mass media relates to public's habit. Thus, mostly social life is influenced by journalism in term of deciding an option.

News media is familiar method of manipulating political rumors. The governments aware that the information from organization behavior on mass media creates the public character utilized by politicians. Andrea Prat from the London School of Economics and David Strömberg from the Stockholm University researched the contribution of mass media on political economy. They had evidence that media significantly informed voters in which increased voters participation in elections. It is clear that media coverage drives politics.

To sum up, media is the key of the action and selection of politicians, however, the effect of media like choosing item in individuals' activities is keenly seen by a sizeable number of citizen. In my perspective, the social press is of a wider impact for people's living.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello lily89

I rewrote some sentences/applied corrections so that the text sounds better (stylistically):
almost society. almost every society
study presented study showed
is more influence exert more influence
has taken a part has played an important role
particularly in election particularly during the elections
which overweight legislator,you should just remove this sentence - it's rather unintelligible.
Accessing media on the majority of people has become a part of routinely activities Most people access media on a daily basis.
observing television watching television
A 2012 study of The 2012 study by...
every step every phase
mass media relates to public's habit. mass media affect people's decisions
in term of deciding an option.you should just remove it...
News media is familiar method of manipulating political rumors. Media contribute to spreading political rumors.
They had evidence gathered evidence
media significantly informed voters media did contribute towards informing the voters
the effect of media like choosing item in individuals' activities the effect of media in prompting people to act in one way or another
a wider impact for people's living. has a great effect on people's lifestyles.

I hope it helped. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS writing Task 2 : The media in people's lives and politicians