Modern Life Brings Enjoyment for Children but Lead Them to Lack of Responsibility to Natural World

Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
Because of the busy pace of modern life, many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world.

How important is it for children to learn to understand and appreciate nature? Give reasons for your answe and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In these day and age, modern live has brought sedentary lifestyle for people, especially children. Because of this reason, some people argue that children tend to choose staying at home as they can spend all day to watch television and to play video games. Therefore, this trend lead children to lack of knowledge about natural world since they stop paying attention to it. However, I would argue that children should be enforced to appreciate the nature so as to develop their sense of responsibility to their environment.

Nowadays, technology like television drives children to have sedentary lifestyle and do not care about their environment. For example, the children who spend much time watching television and playing games feel happy and addict to it. As a result, they start to forget about their natural environment and do not care about what happen in their nature environment. It also may lead them to do simple bad things like pay no attention on their clean, stop bathing, forget to throw the rubbish on its places and so on. Finally, this sedentary lifestyle drives them to be a stiff.

In addition, this trend lead children to lack of responsibility to their natural environment. Taking children who addicted to sedentary activities as an example, they have no intention to clean and save their natural environment as they are never participate in save nature's activities like gardening. As a result, they do not know how each individual have responsibility to take care of their natural environment. Therefore, staying inside home makes children ignore their duty on saving nature life.

To conclude, I would argue that even modern life bring enjoyment to childrens' life, it drive them to have less responsibility to their environment. Therefore, it is imperative for parents to encourage their children to control both playing time and gardening activities so as to build their sense of responsibility to the nature.
farhan110991 11 / 17 8  
hai stacy, i think that you got many comments about your writing in the introduction and body paragraph. Therefore, i will focus on the conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Modern Life Brings Enjoyment for Children but Lead Them to Lack of Responsibility to Natural World