Should money be the main purpose of business?

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The purpose of business is to make money and they should concentrate only on this. Do you agree or disagree?

It is argued that earning money is the main goal of business. I disagree with this statement entrepreneurship should not aim to gain much money only, but also create good relationship with other people as entrepreneurs have to interact with other people for their business development.

In this modern era, money become important thing on human life. Lots of people dream to have luxury things which they really want to have, so then they establish their own company only for making much money to make their dream come true. For example, Philip Morris which is well-known as cigarette producer, has aimed to gain money from the smokers though they will get health problem by the cigarette. As a result, the company grow bigger and produce more revenue year-by-year as lots of people are addicted by their product. However, I believe that money is not the most pivotal thing which has to be targeted by entrepreneur.

There are other important thing related to relationship which can be gained by businessman as they will always experience interaction other people. Good relationship between entrepreneur and consumer can be risen since both of them will always meet each other for business purposes. Otherwise, cooperation between entrepreneurs will make advantageous relationship for the future of company. This cooperation is a common thing for businessmen as it is impossible for company to survive without help from other companies. As a result, there are several development which is held by company, and this can create more income also. Considering the example above, there is no doubt that making relationship is the most essential thing which have to be gained by entrepreneur.

To sum up, undoubtedly that achieving much income is not the most important things which has to be aimed by businessman. I strongly believe that having good relationship not only between seller and buyer, but also between entrepreneurs is more essential as it can also influence the company's revenue.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
I disagree with this statement as entrepreneurship should not aim to gain much money only,
money becomesimportant thing(a significant necessity) on human life.

There are other important things related to relationship which can be gained by businessman as they will always experience interaction with other people.

As a result, there are severalis such development which is

this can create more income alsoas well .

I suggest you to avoid thing, stuff and other unspecific words for academic writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Should money be the main purpose of business?