Money parents spent on their children's sporting activities and how many kids participated in sports

skinnypeter 3 / 6 1  

Average monthly spend on children's sports and participation in three sports

The line graphs illustrate how much money parents spent on their children's sporting activities, and how many children attended three kinds of sports, such as football, athletics, and swimming in Britain from 2008 to 2014.

Overall, it is clear that the average monthly amount that parents spent on their children's playing sports increased sharply. Similarly, the number of children playing the three kinds of sports experienced a growth over the period shown. Especially, the statistic for swimming had the fastest rise.

In 2008, British parents spent approximately 20 pounds monthly on their children's sports activities. Over the next six years, the average monthly spend went up steadily to around over 25 pounds in 2012 before reaching a peak at over 30 pounds in 2014.

There were 500 thousand children practicing athletics, and 2 million children participated in swimming clubs in 2008. However, almost 8 million British children played football in 2008. After 2008, the number of children in Britain playing football remained relatively stable until 2014. In contrast, the figure for swimming participation increased dramatically to around 4 million children in 2014 and there was a fivefold increase in the the statistic for athletics in 2014, with nearly 5 million children.

The summary overview will recieve a failing score in 2 sections: TA and G R A. The reason? Lack of clarity in the summary due to a run-on presentation. Each line graph summary must be individually identified and presented. 5 sentences should have been used. The essay will have failed even before other considerations are applied. The overall presentation is difficult to follow. Since the writer does not refer to the image in the paragraph, further G RA deductions will apply based on the degree of confusing report presentations.

The writer is only focused on completing the task in whatever way he can.That is why the essay clarity, focus, and coherence in relation to cohesiveness was affected negatively. This type of jinbled presentation may not pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Money parents spent on their children's sporting activities and how many kids participated in sports