Moving abroad - challenge in your life that helps to overcome weaknesses and broaden horizon

neox3 1 / -  

pros and cons of moving abroad

These days seeking a carrier and life on foreign land has become a sort of tradition for the young minds, they dream about having better and more opportunistic life at abroad. Moving to abroad indeed opens up the gate of opportunities but also brings the risk and challenges, which most people don`t anticipate.

Countries, which are undergoing lots of reform and development phases, sometimes runs behinds the developed countries in the race of providing promising and fruitful life for the people, so more often people are reluctant to stay in their home country rather seeks life of their dream at foreign land, where they can thrive and have chance to prove them and developed countries certainly races ahead in terms of providing.

Moving abroad brings the new experience in the life, it gives the chance to assimilate in the foreign culture and ability to thrive in the totally new environment, which is certainly a life changing experience for the immigrants, you learn new customs and develop your taste for the new cuisine which your host country has to offer, you don`t hesitate to try your newly learnt language skills, you make new friends.

Life at abroad is not always plain sailing, it has its own down side as well, some instance of communication problems with locals are normal but when it becomes daily headache then things can be very frustrating and in result people either stops showing around to locals or try to imbibe in their own community which they find easy and convenient.

There are some times when people feels down and they don`t have good network of friends and family which they enjoy at their home country, these kinds of situations are very often.

Overall moving to abroad, has its own ambivalence experience but in my opinion, it does give you a challenge in your life to overcome your weakness and a chance to broaden your horizon.
Lauretta 3 / 6  
carrier

First paragraph, the word should be "CAREER" as used in the context not "CARRIER".

Your essay has good content but contains a lot of grammatical and sentence construction errors.
Naveen, your essay cannot be properly reviewed due to the lack of the original prompt requirement. Without the original prompt, we do not have a basis for the content of your essay. Therefore, I cannot categorically say that you have good content in your essay. Nor can I assure you that the quality of your essay falls within the required standards of the test you will be taking. Please remember to indicate what test you are taking and to upload the original prompt requirement the next time you post an essay.

I can however, comment on the general format of your essay. The first observation of which is the paragraph count. Whether it be a TOEFL or IELTS test, the maximum paragraph requirement is 5 paragraphs of 3-5 sentences each. In this instance, you have 6 paragraphs, meaning you are over the paragraph requirement by 1 paragraph and your sentences are all run-on sentences. That means, you only have a single sentence per paragraph. That is enough to automatically get you a failing score in your test.

Overall, this is a very badly developed essay. I do not have any basis to offer you additional help with your writing problems because I do not have the original prompt which helps me to assess that part of your work. I will probably be able to offer you a better review of your next essay. Provided you remember to provide me with the original prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Moving abroad - challenge in your life that helps to overcome weaknesses and broaden horizon