Music is a fundamental issue recently, since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people. IELTS 2

Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is a fundamental issue recently, since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people. It is argued that kind of music as traditional song will give more benefits rather than International song. While it was lack of listener.

Mechanical sound is the most essential part of people live, and one of the major importance of music is a pleasure. It provides an enjoyable human entire their life, society uses music in order to relax and unwind at home, long journey and learning, as many people play music to gain concentration. It leads to this item use to diminish stress into society. The New York Times reported in March 2015 that music can make people more relaxed and minimize stress more than 30 percent, rather than people never hear music. For this reason, people who enjoy hearing music consistently will get many benefits in their life.

Connection with the sorts of music that is really important in society. Traditional music is the main valuable for people, as it brings many advantages indeed international music, while traditional music is an old fashion than global music, this music preserves civilization about history, and help societies remember their nationalism and cultural identity. The University Study For example, a recent study by Queen's University found that traditional music increase a number of feeling love to start at 40 percent in Junior high school. However, traditional music drives more bored for the listener.

To sum up, listening sort of music will help people unwind which influence human feeling, even though traditional and international music drive same benefit, the traditional gives more valuable as nationalism. I would suggest that society should filter every music that they hear, and they have to make creation with traditional music. as it makes this music still exist.
erin24 12 / 13  
Recently Music isbecome a fundamental issue recently, since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people.

It provides an enjoyable human for entire their life,.sS ociety uses music in order ...
swara86 2 / 10  
While it was lack of listener.

The formula while + S+ V,(KOMA) S+ V

the mostAN essential part of people live

The adjective essential is non-gradable

that traditional music increaseS a number... However, traditional music drives more boredBORING for the listener.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Music is a fundamental issue recently, since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people (music is a significant issue recently since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people). It is argued that kind of music as traditional song (a traditional song) will give more benefits rather than International song. While it was lack of listener.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Music is a fundamental issue recently, since it offers ...

Traditional music is the main valuable for people, as it brings ...

... they have to make creation with traditional music. as it makes ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Music is a fundamental issue recently, since it offers enjoyment for a thousand people. IELTS 2