National geographic : the verge of rhinos' extinction

Jawa 11 / 17 1  

Polokwane, a home of the world's most wanted man when it comes to rhino horn trafficking is approximately 4 hours from Kruger National Park, a natural home of the world's largest wild rhinoceros population in South Africa. Photographer Brent Stirton and his friend sped in two different cars through gorgeous, winding mountain rangers to meet a millionaire safari operator and ex-policeman named Dawie Groenewald. After 2 hours traveling, the night fell and in the darkness outside the city, Brent Stirton and his friend saw someone who had poured tar down the center line of the highway and set it ablaze. Yet, they ignored him.

A dank roadside hotel became a chosen place to meet Groenewald. Few minutes later after meeting, then, brought them to meet Leon Van Der Merwe, a rhino trader in a suburb near Polokwane. He had intensively supplied the number of rhinos in some countries in a long time. Ironically, the government pay less attention in this problem which leads to the biggest extinction of rhinos. With this aforementioned evidence, Both Brent Stirton and his friend reported to the united nations with aim to prevent this circumstance in the future.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi mister jawa,,let me see your essay.

Polokwane, a homenatural habitat of the world's most (...) rhino horn trafficking.this location is approximately 4 hours from (...) (by what?,,better you write it down) , a natural homehabitat of the world's largest wild rhinoceros ...

Photographer Brent Stirton and his friend spedpace in two different cars ...

A dank roadside hotel became a chosenbest place to meet Groenewald. Few minutes later after meeting, then, brought them to meet ...
Ironically, the government paypaid less attention in this problem which leadsled to the biggest extinction of rhinos.

#you should pay attention to chosen word and collocation

Home / Writing Feedback / National geographic : the verge of rhinos' extinction