IELTS- NECESSITY OF THIRD LEVEL EDUCATION FOR SUCCESS? AGREE OR DISAGREE?

blessy 1 / 2  
Question:- Many people believe that a third level education is necessary for success. Do you agree or disagree?

Success is different to different individual. Some people think that success comes through higher education whereas some people argue that education is not necessary for success. In this essay i would like to outline the arguments for and against the necessity of third level education for success.

In my perception, a third level education is not necessary for success in life. Because there are many people in the world those who succeed in life even without a school education. For instance who had little education, have achieved greater roles, such as V S Achuthananthan, who became the former Chief Minister and present opposition leader in Kerala, with his primary education. Moreover, spiritual leaders like Amrithananthamay became popular in all over the world, who does not get adequate education. However, she conquered the mind of the people all over the world with her spiritual power.

In addition to that, success is brought by fortune in some people's life. Also, hardwork is a factor that leads to success. There are many business men who had become millionaires from a newspaper boy or from a lottery ticket seller, through their hardwork and confidence. Besides that, filmstars and sportstars are two categories of people, for whom a tertiary education is not of importance in their success. It is the inborn talents and skills in them that add colours to their life.

On the contrary, qualities like talents, luck, and hardwork can make only a small number of people successful and it is very rare. While any graduate can win with the knowledge he acquired. Furthermore, a tertiary education is mandatory to be a professional like doctor, engineer or teacher, which gives a higher status in the society. Many degrees on different subjects are provided by the universities worldwide for tertiary education. Higher education influences the personality of the individual also. Higher education brings success to their life and also to the nation.

To sum up, success in life is a reachable goal for people even without a tertiary education too. At the same time, a graduation is a path to the success.
congchop 7 / 14 2  
For different individual, success also is different

success comes from
..argue that there are so many people gain success without education.
In addition, there are people who have success base on fortune.
There are many millionares who started working as nespaperseller or ticketseller.

There are so many mistakes in your essay that i can't repair all because i am online by using mobiphone
Success is different to different individual

Success is differently perceived by different individuals. ....or
What success means may differ from individual to individual

In this essay i would like to outline the arguments for and against the necessity of third level education for success.

... Instead of this line, you should have stated your opinion. That's the recommended way by many people. For me too, it sounds much better and logical.

In my perception, a third level education is not necessary for success in life.

....this line should have been the last sentence of your introduction.

ecause there are many people in the world those who succeed in life even without a school education.

.... this is the point you should have started your second paragraph because you are supposed to provide reasons for your opinion with examples in your body paragraphs.
OP blessy 1 / 2  
Thank you so much for your help both of you. How much (band) i can expect for this essay.
In addition to that, success is brought by fortune in some people's life. Also, hardwork is a factor that leads to success.

In addition, there are other factors that too play a great role in success of some people. Luck as well as hard work are two good examples for such factors.
OP blessy 1 / 2  
Thank you dumi.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS- NECESSITY OF THIRD LEVEL EDUCATION FOR SUCCESS? AGREE OR DISAGREE?