The negative effect of illegal logging

MonkeyD_Saolo 2 / 4  
The unresponsible processing paper industry can cause negative impact of environment. However, this case is not viral in our society. The impact of this situation is able to be bad effect as well as pollution, extinction, and global warming. This circumstance is spreading into the big continent; Central Africa, Southeast Asia, South America to the North forest of Canada and Scandinivia. The all sector of habitat is going to disappear due to ilegal logging. Various creature life both terrestrial and aquatic are going to be extinct.

Trees are essential for animals and environment. They protect huge type of animals that live in surface rainforest like insects, worms, reptiles, amphibian, and so on. Trees also can hold in order to prevent heavy rainfall into the soil indirectly. the root of trees have crucial function for preventing the erosion. In majority, the most reason that cause of soil damaging is road building. The logging can also harm aquatic habitats.

In addition, The extinction of trees trigger to decline percentage of oxygen in the water. It is able to reduce the population of fish and life aquatic. The air pollution could be filtered by natural filter like trees. They absorb the carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and produce the oxygen. Felling down the trees disappeare the crucial role in the nature. Then, Removing of huge tons of trees in the nature can occur the disaster like flooding, wilderness fires, and climate change.

In sum up, natural wilderness should be preservation and to legacy for the next generation due to the fact that forest is the vital area to prevent disaster.
naelendra 6 / 10 3  
hallo Monkey D'Saulo I want to give a bit of feedback about your writing

Theunresponsible ( rresponsible) processing paper industry ...
... North forest of Canada and l (Scandinavia)
... is going to disappear due to ilegal(iillegal)logging.
Felling down the trees disappeare ( disappear) the crucial role ...
hailun11 12 / 14 3  
hello Saolo

... industry can cause the negative impact oftowards environment.
The impact ofbut this situation is able to be bad effects as well as pollution...
This circumstance ishas been spreading into the big continent...
The all sector of habitats is going to disappear due to ill egal logging.

... animals and environment.because they protect huge type ...
T he root of trees haves crucial function for ...
In majority, tT he most reason of it that it causes of soil damaging is road building. The illegal logging can also harm aquatic in habitats.

Home / Writing Feedback / The negative effect of illegal logging