New hotel, station, and business park has built in the area of Meadowside and Fonton

aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
The map presents the difference of Meadowside and Fonton appearance in three different times during 1962, 1985 and present. The noticeable development is two villages which separate in 1962 now become a unit.

In 1962, two villages were separated and did not become a unit yet. Meadowside area was smaller than Fonton. There was no road which connected the two areas. Then, in 1985 when Meadowside and Fonton were expanding, a new road was built to connect the two areas. Besides that, it can be seen that in Meadowside there are three new buildings were built: leisure complex, housing estate and super-stone.

Currently, it can be seen that Meadowside and Fonton have been expanded and become a unit. The two areas now are connected by a main road. Meadowside has developted become a suburb. There are three new places in new area between Meadowside and Fonton. New hotel, station, and business park has built in this area.

(157 words)

• Maps
Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Hi, aidafitria.
Check the amendment below.

... housing estate and super- stor e.

Meadowside has developt ed become a suburb.
wahyu 16 / 28 1  
Hay fitria, your understanding tenses is good, may i give you may suggestion in some parts of your essay

The map presents the difference

i think that are more than one change : the differences

The noticeable development is two villages ...

The noticeable development is two villages which separate in 1962 and now those become a unit.

In 1962, two villages were separated ...

In 1962, two villages were separated by a distance and those were two different areas without connecting way.

I hope that my suggestions help.

Home / Writing Feedback / New hotel, station, and business park has built in the area of Meadowside and Fonton