My niece has never ever changed badly and stabbed back at my shoulder.

Hanan1999 2 / 3 1  
I like to write about this topic as a kind of practice if Mina doesn't mind at all >And I hope to support me >

Similarities and Differences between Me and My niece

I live in a home which is a sort of carrying love and care toward all my relatives from my father's and mother 's side .I love all my cousins and nieces who some of them are older than me and the other who are in the same of my age ,but honestly I see myself near in thought and emotion to one special person who is named Noor .She is my niece and figuratively ,my twin's soul forever although there are some differences and similarities between us .

The most common similarity is seen actually in the way we treat our parents in kind way and with respective manner even if our parents sometimes keep yelling at our faces with no reasons behind this actions .Unusually , both of us behave offensive and barbarous toward any person who is older than us but instead we treat all them equally with respect as if they were our parents ,indeed .Also , I could be sure about her opinions about any issues we get through it even before I heard it from her side .Utterly ,I think we share only one mind in separate organs .Rarely ,we conflict physically or emotionally at any point in the life .Frankly to say ,some of our friends have get envy about such strong relationship that we have till today .Though , we don't seek to a true perfection in our relationships because our interests aren't identical the same but truly it shapes in a different direction.

Of course , we share ethic behaviors and way of thinking about aspects of life but we are various in our interests and skills .I like to read books about facts concepts ,in contrary she loves fictitious novels .Moreover , I prefer to be introvert person staying at home watching movies and spending night reading but she is kind of extrovert person who loves hanging out with a bunch of friends .I see myself good at things like fixing broken devices and she actually has ability to make delicious food .However , we seems that we have such a chemistry in our relationship .

I think one of graceful gift from God is to have someone who is not only part of you in your life but also , who is a good ,kind ,wise person to you .My niece has never ever changed badly and stabbed back at my shoulder .
jyh2013 2 / 2 2  
I cannot find any errors in your writing. Thanks to structures organizing well and understandable examples, I can read easily and accept your view.
Hannan, first of all there is so much going on in the title of the essay alone, let me re-phrase it for you;

- My niece has never ever changed badly and stabbed back at my shoulder.and continues to back stabbing me.

Now, let's work on the essay;

- I love all my cousins and nieces who some of them are...
- older than me and the other's are of the same age as minewho are in thesame of my age ,
- Unusually , both of usNormally, kid's our age behave offensive and...
- indeed .Also , I could be sure about...
- Rarely ,weWe rarely have conflict's, physically or emotionally at any point in the life .
- Frankly to say , some of our friends have get envyenvious about such...

Hannan, I'm quiet puzzled with the writing style that you used in this essay or at least the way the idea flows into the article, you have a lot of words placed in different angles and most of the time they are in the wrong place.

Anyhow, I made some corrections, I hope you will follow through and keep writing.
OP Hanan1999 2 / 3 1  
Thank u very much about your comment but plz can you refer to these words so i can make editing and exchange my vocabulary

Home / Writing Feedback / My niece has never ever changed badly and stabbed back at my shoulder.