The number of daily viewers for 1 pm, 6 pm, 9.30 pm, and 11 pm news in Channel One over a 12-months

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period

A breakdown of the information about the number of daily viewers for 1 pm, 6 pm, 9.30 pm, and 11 pm news in Channel One over a 12-month period is illustrated by the line graph. It can be seen that 11 pm news was launched on 1st May and peaked at August then decreased till the end of the month. 6 pm and 9.30 pm news fluctuated while 1 pm remained stable

From January to April, 6 pm news became the most popular news shown by people about under 5 million in January, and it experienced a fluctuation in the number of watchers. However, at the end of the month gained the highest viewers about above 3 million. Channel One at 9.30 pm increased slightly to under 4 in May while 1 pm remained steady at above 1 million watchers.

On the other hand, 11 pm news which was introduced on May rose over three months and reached a peak at 4 million in August, but in the next four months decreased gradually and bottomed at under 1 million in December. However, 9.30 news least popular on August about 1 million viewers, but the news attracted viewers and got viewers attention on December at the second position which was about 3 million.

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi miss Ifra, Here are my suggestions for you.

It can be seen that 11 pm news was launched on 1st May and peaked at August ...

try to find the "general trend and the most interesting point" that you earn when you are looking the figures. It should be "more general"

... end of the month(,) IT gained the ...
... increased slightly to JUST under 4 in May ...

However, 9.30 news WAS least popular on ...

you can mention the data or compare the data without mentioning every data. However, I can't see the clear time explanation in your first body paragraph. your first sentence told that it is "From January to April" then moved to "at the end of the month" then came back again to "From January to April"

I hope it can be useful for you. Goodluck.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of daily viewers for 1 pm, 6 pm, 9.30 pm, and 11 pm news in Channel One over a 12-months