A number of jobs have been lost when computers replaced many positions

ltduc97 3 / 3 1  
Describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers, and discuss at least one problem

From the last century, the technology has increased more and more with high speed. Along with advanced technology, computer has grown. They are many big benefits. We can use internet service to connected people over the world, expanding knowledge, developing economy,... However, computer has some disadvantages as well.

One of the most disadvantage is unemployment. A number of jobs have been lost when computers have replace many positions. Postman, who delivers letters, money and others thing, is disappeared because of express, email and ATM machine.

Nowadays, people use computer system and cash machine instead of hiring many employees as before. In the past, accountants used pen and paper for records. With computer technology advanced, it needs few employees. Computer help saving human sources but causing unemployment.

Librarian, a position in library, is not exist now because automatic computers have been installed. Formerly, Librarian must remember all book and its location. Now, it is not necessary. A computer system help them to do that. In addition, Electric book invention, called ebook take the place a part of traditional books. Ebook is smaller and more convenient than books. People can save a huge of ebook in their in smartphones, computers.

The number of position lost to computers grows, unemployment continues to get worse. Thus, I hope technology developing more and more, along with many new positions will be invented to resolve the human sources problems
Hi Luu, below are my thoughts for your essay;

- FromOver the last century,
- the technology has increased more and more withat high speed.
- Along with advanced technology,the computer system has grown.
- They are manya lot of big benefits.
- We can use the internet service to get connected to people
- all over the world,
- expanding knowledge, developing economy,...and a lot more advantages that we have never expected to happen.

- One of the mostthis disadvantage is unemployment.
- A number of jobs have beenare lost whenand computers have replace many positions.
- Postman, who delivers letters, money and others things, ishas disappeared
- because ofdue to express, email and ATM machine.
- Nowadays, pP eople use computer system

There you have it Luu, I left a few sentences for you to practice editing yourself by following the corrections made above.
I hope this helps and also, when you write, refrain from using a continues period like (......), instead, you can say, "and so on" or you can add a closing phrase.

Home / Writing Feedback / A number of jobs have been lost when computers replaced many positions