Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The number of students who are interested in education

Simple 1 / -  

survey responses - charts analysis

The task consists of a bar chart and a pie chart. The bar chart gives the number of responses to questions on a survey of the reasons why these students are taking adult education.

The number of students who are interested in the subject represents the highest number of 40 followed by those who want to achieve qualifications-38
The third place with 22 people consists of those who believe education is crucial for their current job. A number of 20 students choose to study because they believe education improves promotion prospects and the other 20 students think education is enjoyable.

Students who believe that education can make them able to change jobs - 12 people, and those who believe that education allows them to meet new people - 9 people are the last two categories.

The pie chart shows their opinion on how the school fees should be divided between their employer, the taxpayer, and the student.
Most people believe that education costs should be paid by individuals-40%. Those who think that the employer should pay the costs of education represent a slightly smaller number-35%.

And 25% think taxpayers should pay the education costs.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of students who are interested in education