Numerous people have a tendency to play at least 1 hour a day - Technologies

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Some people think that governments should spend as much money
as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other
people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more
basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use
specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Computer technology has become the part of our life since it first released. It has holistically altered our life in a positive way. This essay will prove why the government must spend money on computer technologies.

In these days, people tend to utilize or rely on computer's technology more and more. In fact, It has completely facilitated our life. Especially, when it comes to communication's technology. It was a tough time when people did not possess such technologies such as emails and Facebook . Imagine yourself, how much money did they spend on phone during that time. Obviously, it was a huge bill. Furthermore, it can be cut off in any time. In other words, it is not stable and fast at all. As a consequence, once the communication's technologies stepped in, abundance of people commence to use it due to its efficient. However, it has some drawbacks. Since, nothing is perfect in this world. It has numerous of bugs and errors. Sometimes many people start complaining about it. However, as time goes by, those unexpected errors are still solving. Since, the government does not allot sufficient amount of money on it.

In terms of computer games, it statistically showed that numerous people have a tendency to play at least 1 hour a day. Consequently, improving games' technologies is also pivotal. It can relieved people's stress and anxiety. Moreover, a large group of people desire to entertain with the higher quality of the game each day. To clarify it, after a long day of working hard. Clearly, you want to indulge as much as you can. Hence, playing an updated game will be a solution for you. Since you do not want to amuse with outdated games over and over.

Aforementioned reasons examine that it is imperative for the government spending as much money as possible on technologies. For the reason that, it has made our life much more easier. Moreover, it can help us to get rid of useless daily stresses.
UPenn2015 1 / 5  
Well written essay, but I think you should omit the second sentence in the essay. Generally, when writing an essay you don't tell the reader what you will write about you write about it and through the writing, the reader will find out. Also, I don't think you should write too much about how it was without the technology since the question is why the technology should gain aid from the government. Speak future tense and the benefits of funding technology in the future. You can probably search for world problems that can be solved through technology. Suggestions
OP Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
any more advice would be helpful.
Shon, I feel that your argument in this case is flaewed because you tried to relate the use of computers to only the most common purposes that people use it for. The government uses computers for far more complicated and important aspects of governance, which in turn helps make life easier for the people. This is the reason why the government should be spending more on developing and purchasing computer technologies. It has nothing to do with helping people relax by playing video games. That is something that the private sector should be developing, not the government.

Keep in mind that the government is tasked with providing the people with their basic and advanced needs based upon the taxation method. As such, the government should make sure that they are able to provide these timely necessities by utilizing technology that will help them do that. Hence the need for a better computer infrastructure within the government. Also, the government is expected to make sure that people, students in public schools in particular, have access to the most modern and fastest information systems they are able to provide. That is one reason why the government must purchase and develop computer technology as well. That is in fact, a very important reason.

I have offered you some points that you can use to further improve this essay. I hope that you will take it into consideration as you proceed with the revision of this paper :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Numerous people have a tendency to play at least 1 hour a day - Technologies