Each occupation has different roles and functions in the society; inventors vs doctors essay

mita23 34 / 37 3  
Question: Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Each occupation has different roles and functions in the society. Majority of people think that inventors are less essential for the community rather than doctors. I firmly disagree about the statement for some reasons. This essay will describe my opinion about it.

With regard to inventors, they are extremely useful for human development because they discover something new to solve the problem which citizens face daily. For example, the legend and famous scientist, Thomas Alfa Edison, found the important discovery, lamp, after passing many obstacles. As a result, nowadays, all people in the world have used his invention for doing many activities which need a light in the night or in the dark room, such as reading, cooking, walking and working. There is no doubt this has improved people's lives in many ways and this would not have been possible without the creation of discoverers.

However, occupation as doctors is also crucial to society because they can save human to survive and stay healthy. Doctors in my village, for instance, succeed to decrease the number of debilitating illness victims. They give the appropriate treatment to the patients, offer the incredible medicine, provide convenient service and share some tips how to prevent the diseases. Consequently, in the short time, the death illness in my region decline significantly and villagers start to give attention to the condition of their body by following the instruction from doctors, such as doing some exercises regularly.

To sum up, although some people argue finders are not as crucial as medical practitioner, I would argue both of them are substantial. In the future, I hope they have good collaboration in order to make people's live better.
Hi Mita, I would like to share my thoughts on your essay.

- Majority of the people think
- I firmly disagree aboutwith the statement for some reasons.
- This essay will describeexplain my opinion about it.

- ForAn example,is the legend and famous scientist,
- As a result, nowadays, all people in the world have usedpeople nowadays are using his invention
- forin doing many
- There is no doubt that this has improved
-without the creation of discoverersthe inventors .

- Consequently, in thea short time,
- the death illness in my region significantly decline significantly and villagers

- To sum upOverall , although
- order to make people's lives better.

There you have it Mita, I hope my corrections helped in enhancing your essay, I would also like to suggest that you
mind the placement of your words and read your sentences out loud, sometimes if you read it and something is
off, that usually means something has to be changed.

Home / Writing Feedback / Each occupation has different roles and functions in the society; inventors vs doctors essay