Oil resources and Consumption annually in the same areas

yuukinohan4 9 / 24 6  

world petroleum production

The bar graphs compare the proportion of world petroleum production and the amount of its usage per year in the same regions. Generally speaking, Middle East countries are the largest home of oil producers. However, its consumption is far below the countries in Asia.

A closer look at the detail of the bar graph, while countries of Middle East take the first position of oil resources, two regions in the world are almost a par percentage of oil productions. They are Eastern Europe and Africa, which yield 6.58 percent and 6.38 percent of grease production consecutively. These are eight times lower than Middle East does. On the other hand, Canada's oil resources are double of Central and South America's yielding at 14.84%. All mentioned countries consume an average percentage of oil at around 6% below.

Meanwhile, the other regions producing less oil seem to utilize a great deal of oil consumption. Asia is the biggest petroleum consumer among the big regions at 26.21% by which twelvefold of its resources percentage. It has around 1% lower than United States use. However, Australia and New Zealand are the least grease resources, which utilize the least oil so. (195 words)

Nur, do not indicate any relevant information in the first paragraph. As much as possible, you should only offer an overview of the discussion and an outline of the discussion you wish to provide. The reason that you have to do this is simple, you don't want to run out of information for comparison purposes within the body of your essay. Based upon your presentation, you almost ended up doing exactly that. By the way, you forgot to indicate the amount of oil produced by the Middle East. You cannot just say that the country is the biggest producer. Each time you present information in the essay, it needs to be backed up by the numerical figure in the chart. Otherwise a question arises regarding the validity of your claims. Overall though, this was an essay that addressed the task accurately enough to earn itself a possible 4. The overall score being based on the information presentation problems.
OP yuukinohan4 9 / 24 6  
Hi @Holt thanks for always giving me advice

By the way, you forgot to indicate the amount of oil produced by the Middle East. You cannot just say that the country is the biggest producer.

This is my overview so that i do not include any numbers or figures there.
Based upon this -->

Generally speaking, Middle East countries are the largest home of oil producers. However, its consumption is far below the countries in Asia

has my overview been clearly seen?
It would be better if you do not include any actual information in the overview summary. The summary is only supposed to provide the paraphrased prompt and the line of discussion you will be presenting so an example of how to write this prompt would be as follows:

For this essay, I will be discussing a summary of the world oil resources in proportion to the countries that create them. Located in various parts of the world, this essay will present the percentage of oil each country produces along with the yearly consumption of the oil in the same areas of the world. Whenever possible, an in-depth discussion of overlapping information from the chart will be expanded upon.

Generally speaking, the Middle East...

I provided you with a clear overview summary using only 3 sentences, which gives information to the reader regarding the content of the chart and how the discussion is going to be presented, without actually divulging information from the chart too soon in the essay development. That is what you should have in mind when you create a summary opening statement.

Home / Writing Feedback / Oil resources and Consumption annually in the same areas