The Older forms of Entertainment - the circus have been famous a thousand years ago already

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Circus, the one form of entertainments, have been famous a thousand years ago. At the golden era of the circus, coliseums and stadiums were performed place. The old variety of entertainment was developed in Rome approximately at sixth century B.C. Circus has a lot kind of events likely chariot rases, spectator sport and animals trainer. But the society entertainment disappered when the Dark Ages comes.

At the end of 1700s, there was an native of Englang who establised circus again with less different appereance. Philip Astley became prominent person in London. He made a huge perform in Paris include clowns, acrobats, and parades of trained animals that was required by Louis XV.
abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Hey @Alamsyah Ismail, I got some suggestions for your writing.

Here my advice:

1. Circus, the one form of entertainments , have been famous a thousand years ago. >> Circus, a form of entertainments , had been famous a thousand years ago.

2. But the society entertainment disappered when the Dark Ages comes . >> But the society entertainment disappeared when the Dark Ages came .

3. ... there was an native of Englang who establised circus again with less different appereance . >> ... there was an native of England who established circus again with less different appearance .

4. ... and parades of trained animals that waswere required by Louis XV.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Older forms of Entertainment - the circus have been famous a thousand years ago already