Olympics participants writing bar chart

hhnhanh 1 / -  

Male and female participants of Olympics

The given charts give details about the number of Olympics participants in both genders from 1924 to 2012. Above all, there was a significant increase in the total sum of participants. Overall, the number of male participants was always higher than that of female participants.

As can be seen from the first graph, in 1924, the Olympic champion took place with 3000 male competitors while hardly any females joined in. There was a noticeable development in male participants while that figure of females developed moderately. In 1952, over 5000 males went in for the Olympics while only 1500 females joined in. However, in 2012, the number of females athletics grew dramatically to nearly 5000, only 1000 lower than that of males.

The second graph described the growing tendency of the participants during 88 years. The number of contestants started with a nearby 4000 then growing dramatically in the following years before finishing at over 10000.

The given charts

Identify each chart type individually as each image has a seperate, standalone function in terms of data presentation. There are not both graphs. One is a line chart, as evidenced by the fluctuating lines. / The other is, for obvious reasons, called a bar chart.

Olympic champion

This refers to the overall winner of an event. Something not referenced in the presentation. This incorrect descriptive tuum lowers the vocabulary and grammar scores.

females athletics

Female athletes. The writer is definitely going to fail based on his inability to properly structure sentences and use English words within context. He needs to become more skilled in the word usage of the language.

during 88 years

Over 88 years. The writer is making so many coherence error based on word usage that the final score will definitely be failing.
papcaii 4 / 7 1  
i think you shoud have a more detailed overview, which may help the readers to easily understand what you are gonna write. In addition, you should separate your intro into two sentences for each type of chart since there are two different chart, as well as remember to mention its function.

Home / Writing Feedback / Olympics participants writing bar chart