IELTS General Writing Task 1: One of your friends ask you to be a partner in his new business.

feroz121 1 / 1  
write a letter to reply him:
- give your opinion about your friend's business idea
- tell him weather or not you have decided to accept his offer
- and explain your reason for this decision

Dear Steve,

I hope you are doing good. Happy to receive a mail from you. Thanks for choosing me to be as your partner for your new venture. I am replying back to let you know my opinion on this.

It was a great business idea by the way, The powerpoint presentation sent by you to explain the whole point of business is crystal clear. I can imagine how it is going to run. Even though, cab companies are already a lot in our city, the unique ideas you mentioned within the document are going to be the selling points, which bring's high profits in return.

I would like to tell you an example. One of my relative recently started a food delivery company in Mumbai. He's yielding around twenty percent margin every month by applying his creative thoughts into the business.

Even though the idea is great, I am sorry to reject your offer. I have been totally involved in the hotel venture which was started last December. I am spending more than eight hours a day to visit all our newly opened restaurants in the nearby towns. With such busy schedule in a week, I cannot spend time to manage any other activity. Hope you can understand the situation. All the very best for all your new plans. Write me if you need help in any other means.

Thanks,
John.
Lanyi 1 / 4  
... me to be as your partner ... I am replying back writing to let you know my opinion on this.

... by the way. (a period not a comma) The powerpoint ... (awkward) I can imagine ... cab companies are already a lot in our city, ...

... One of my relative (relatives) recently ...
... his creative thoughts ideas ...

... Please feel free to contact Write me ...
app2020 1 / 1  
You can check grammar and write a letter with a little more information on the business idea and your comments on it
OP feroz121 1 / 1  
@Lanyi
Thank you so much for the corrections. Will try to rectify my mistakes in the upcoming passages.
Ali20 8 / 14 2  
Hello @feroz121

generally i value you have well-structured letter. however, i should give you some comments

1.which bring's it brings high profits in return.
2. I am spending more than eight ...

3. I cannot can not.

may these points can improve your writing

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS General Writing Task 1: One of your friends ask you to be a partner in his new business.