Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Online classes make conventional classrooms unnecessary. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

mikeelenka23 1 / -  
Nowadays, education is one of the hot topics throughout the last half decade which is concerned by everyone all over the world. It is argued that conventional education is unnecessary when e-learning is increasingly available and popular. From my point of view, I believe that conventional methods are important and can't be replaced by any learning methods, including e-learning.

On the one hand, virtual learning brings to the world, especially students, various positive effects. Firstly, this learning method helps everyone who can access education more easily than before. On the Internet, they have diverse documents about Mathematic, Literature, Science,... and they are free which can help students to decrease the fees for their education. Moreover, virtual learning is convenient for everyone. With the COVID-19 disease happening, virtual learning is one of the best ways and effective which helps students to continue their education at their school. While conventional classes can't do that.

On the contrary, traditional education has various things which can't be replaced by online learning. Firstly, there are some subjects such as Chemistry, Physics or science subjects, which require practice and complex tools. These subjects have knowledge and theories that are difficult to understand and practice is one of the good ways to help students better understand them. Furthermore, traditional classrooms also help increase interaction between teachers and students while online classes cannot do this. During the Covid-19 pandemic, many people have said that they feel lonely and lack of interaction with people and electronic devices and social networks are one of them, and online classes also make it difficult for them to interact with others. The same thing happens in the relationship between teacher and student

In conclusion, I think traditional education can't take the place of any different learning methods and not to mention e-learning.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
The essay is going to receive an immediate failing score. A quick review of the given statement shows that the writer did not follow the correct writing format in the development of his response. He did not answer the question provided. He instead, created his own topic to respond to. So he cannot receive a passing score credit in the Task Accuracy section. Once you do not respond properly to the given question, the essay will never receive a passing score. The incorrect response shows a lack of English comprehension skills. You do not understand English instructions, which is why you did not provide the correct response format for the test. Always respond in the manner required of the writing guide prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Online classes make conventional classrooms unnecessary. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: