The Online Dating Perspectives; there's a risk to be the criminal victim of this virtual technology

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
With the latest technological advancements, dating is now possible online. Would you recommend online dating to your single friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages online dating? Site some examples to support your answer.

The Pros and Cons of Online Dating Media

The fantastic development of technology in this day able to make the people easier to find their couples by virtual media. Personally, I tend to disagree with that statement and I will think two times before giving a suggestion to my single friend for getting their true love by the online dating site. This essay will expose the plus and minus of the dating online implementation in our real life.

To begin with, there some facts that today, some people fully agree that the online dating can help them to be more confidence for taking the personal relationship rather than in their real situations. Furthermore, according to the research from the APA (American Psychologist Association) had presented that mostly of introvert people are following the dating virtual sites for finding their loves which about 63 % of them believe that they don't have any more difficult the anxiety for getting rejection after show off their feelings to each other. Moreover, a still reference to that research, around 32 % of the dating online couples had succeeded to maintenance their relationship until marriage stage.

On the other hand, several drawbacks of the virtual dating must be there. For instance, there is one real case that had published on mass media in one year ago regarding the fraud that based on the online dating relationship where the woman had been lost her two hundred million dollars because of her boyfriend who her known from the online dating site. Thus, it may be more potential happened to whoever that deciding to take the relationship by virtual media.

To sum up, the online dating media certainly have pros and cons perspectives which it can depend on ourselves considerations, but the essential things that we have to think that the risk to be the criminal victim of the virtual technology higher than in our real life. (307 words)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi linda, let me give you some suggestions.

1. ... technology in this day is able to make ...
There is no verb in the first sentence, becasue the subject is singular and it happens in present time, thereby the most suitable verb is 'is'.

2. To begin with, there are some facts that today

3. ... in one year ago regarding to the fraud
The collocation of regarding is 'to'

4. .. where the woman had been lost her two ...
You do not need to make passive

Thank you
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The Online Dating Perspectives; there's a risk to be the criminal victim of this virtual technology