As the technology has evolved, everything seems to be possible to do for everyone, online dating too

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
With the latest technological advancements, dating is now possible online. Would you recommend online dating for your single friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating? Site some examples to support your answer.

As the technology has evolved, everything seems to be possible to do for everyone, included online dating. However, I would not reccomend dating via internet for my single friends because their appearance may look different with the real one. Although there are several advantages, the drawback should be considered.

To begin with, why I would never offer my single friends to join a virtual dating because the people may give a fake account. For example, as stated by Mark Gilbert, a psychologist from Cambridge University reveals that 46% of adults attached different photograph and biography to attract more attention from other visitors. Therefore, I prefer not to give this option for my closest peers.

However, some people believe that they are able to take an opportunity to find their soulmate by this way. Firstly, it is possible for them to have an international relationship due to an advance technology. By accessing internet, they can find someone else whenever or wherever they want to. Neverhteless, it seems that they will rely too much on internet, and it has a negative influence towards their bond with surrounding people.

Another merit is the online dating provides an application which enable to be used for video calling. Thus, a direct call make them easy to prove that they use a fake account or not. On the contrary, I think that it is certainly not the same as real interactions and socializations with human beings, and it does not involve the same atmosphere.

In conclusion, whether the good reasons come to give benefits for a large number of people, depending too much on internet and declining real interactions with human beings lead into several adverse effects towards them. Hence, I suggest to my single mates to not start a date on websites. (297)
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, let me give you some suggestions.

1. There are some typos
reccomend ----> recommend
Neverhteless ----> Nevertheless
socializations ---> socialization (It is uncountable noun)

2. By accessing the internet ..
before 'internet', an article the should be put it

3. ... depending too much on the internet ...

4. Hence, I suggest (...) to do not start a date on websites.

Thank You
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / As the technology has evolved, everything seems to be possible to do for everyone, online dating too