Online Sales for Retail Sectors in Canada in 2005 and 2010

fidelispermana 3 / 2  
The pie charts compare the proportion of certain selected goods sale online for retail sector in Canada in 2005 and 2010. overall, it can be seen that the greatest change was in the proportion of online sales on food and beverage.

By 2005, food and beverage online sales had reached more than a fifth of all the online sales while it rose dramatically to 32% in 2010. At 35%, electronics and appliance online sales was the highest online sales, but this fell slightly to less than a third ten years later.

By contrast, a minority of the online sales in 2005 was video game's sales. It stood at only 18% while it experienced a significant increase up to more than a fifth of all online sales in 2010. On the other hand, the sales of home furnishings had reached to a quarter of the online sales, but it dropped dramatically at less than a fifth.

• The pie charts
INA 6 / 12 2  
By 2005, food and beverage online sales had reached ...[/i]

By 2010, food and beverage online become the higher proposition of online sales and it had reached more than a quarter of 2005. It was also followed by online sales of video games which rose 5 percent in onward. At 35%, electronics and appliance online sales was the highest online sales, but this fell slightly to less than a third ten years later.

By contrast, a minority of the online sales ...

By contrast, the smallest proportion of online sales was video games in 2005 solely at 18%.... ( I think it cannot be used "stood at" in the pie chart because it can be used to say at the point figures will start. )
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The pie charts compare the proportion of certain ...
The pie charts compare the proportion of certain selected goods sale online for retail sector in Canada in 2005 and 2010 covering a period of 5 years. Overall, it can be seen that there do seem to be significant changes in the proportion of online sales. Initially, electronics and appliances were noted as by far the highest percentages, yet the figure for food and beverages has successfully overtaken the former one .

By 2005, although food and beverage online sales came second in the total of percentages, this figure had reached more than a fifth of all the online sales. Then such a figure rose dramatically to 32% in 2010. At 35%, electronics and appliance online sales WERE the highest online sales, but this fell slightly to less than a third ten years later.

By contrast, a minority of the online sales in 2005 ...
By contrast, a minority of the online sales in 2005 WERE video game's sales. It stood at only 18% while such a percentage experienced a significant increase up to more than a fifth of all online sales in 2010. On the other hand, the sales of home furnishings reached to a quarter of the online sales, but then continued dropping dramatically at less than a fifth.
Fidelis, please try to lengthen your introduction. While you did offer a very clear presentation, the summary of the report, which is in the introduction, requires you to present at least 3 sentences in order to be acceptable. I will show you how that could have been done as I correct your report below:

The pie charts compare the proportion of certain selected goods sale SOLD online for THE retail sector in Canada. THE PIE CHART COVERS in THE YEARS 2005 and 2010. overall, it can be seen that the THE CHART SHOWS THAT THE greatest change was in the proportion of online sales on IN food and beverage.

By 2005, food and beverage online sales had reached more than a fifth of all the online sales. RISING while it rose dramatically to 32% in 2010. At 35%, electronics and appliance online sales was HAD the highest online sales, but this fell FALLING slightly to less than a third ten years later.

By contrast, a minority of the online sales in 2005 was WERE IN video game's sales. It stood at only 18% while it experienced a significant increase up to more than a fifth of all online sales in 2010. On the other hand, the sales of home furnishings had reached to a quarter of the online sales, but it dropped dramatically at TO less than a fifth.

Home / Writing Feedback / Online Sales for Retail Sectors in Canada in 2005 and 2010