Opinion Essay. City or country?

MartaJones 1 / -  
Hello 👋🏻, can someboday help me and revise my essay and tell me what should I change?? I will be very glad, Thank you!!

where to live?

Nowadays, most people in the world live in cities. The minority of the population that want to live surronded of threes choosethe country. But what is it better, living in the county or in the city? In my opinion I prefer living in the city

Firstly living in the city is more confortable for daily lige because every place where you buy clothes or food is near so it does not take you a lot of time. Then, in the city there are better jobs to access and live a better live.

Secondly, in the city there are more entretaintment facilities like theaters, cinemas, nightclubs, museums, libraries,... that cab make you a happier life. There are also better schools and universities where students can have a good studies to acces a better job.

In conclution, there are lots of advantages to live in the city, so I think that people who wants a crazy, funny and a interes life should live there.
This essay is riddled with grammatical errors. The sentences do not make any sense in most instances due to word choice errors and sentence structure mistakes. Since this is an opinion essay, it should have at least 250 words written. That is the normal word minimum requirement for English essays. You did not indicate if this is an essay written for a practice test so I am giving you the standard word count expectation for academic essays written in class. The total essay has not developed a logical nor sound discussion pertaining to the topic. Aside from the grammatical errors, you have not made an actual effort to try and explain your line of reasoning in every paragraph. As such the essay is under developed and unable to inform the reader.

Home / Writing Feedback / Opinion Essay. City or country?