My Opinion of Job Satisfaction

Joycechen 1 / 1  

it's difficult to satisfy both employees and employers

The modern society presents a busy life for human beings. Since individuals devote half of their lifetime to work, be satisfied from career have become a vital element to improve life quality. In this essay, I will outline what factors involved in job satisfaction and discover the gap between job satisfaction and reality.

Job satisfaction is composed of mental satisfaction and physical satisfaction. Employees need to be complemented, be motivated to reach certain goals to achieve mental satisfaction. For instance, managers can set a goal for each season and encourage employees to reach the goal by complement how good they are. Also, supervisors should have the ability to indicate how to reach the goals and help workers to be better. On the other hand, to provide an understandable salary is a good way to achieve physical satisfaction. Workers will not worry about their life quality and how to take care of their family if companies offer a stable salary. Only by a stable finical circumstance can workers put all efforts into their jobs.

However, things are different when coming to reality. Job satisfaction is a comprehensive issue from the works' point of view. First, employees require a higher income than companies can offer. Secondly, individuals have a desire to be promoted in a short time. Finally, instead of facing own weakness and try to improve, workers tend to stay in comfort zones and only take compliments. All those factors bring job satisfaction in real life becomes impossible.

To sum up, job satisfaction is easy to describe but difficult to satisfy both employees and employers. I strongly believe only by communication can a company lead employers to stay longer and work together to make the company better together.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Joycechen
Hello there. Welcome to the forum. I'll be providing you with writing feedback to hopefully assist you in your learning journey.

Firstly, ensure that you have the appropriate usage of tenses and forms of verbs/words as you are writing. Keeping up with the fundamentals of writing will assist you in maintaining an academic tone throughout this writing process, making your essay more discernable for the readers.

Try to also shorten the overall length of your paragraphs. For example, the second paragraph is quite excessively packed; you can opt to sub-divide it into two paragraphs or trim down the latter portions.

Maintain balance as you are writing. Best of luck as always.
OP Joycechen 1 / 1  
@Maria
Thank you for your feedback!

Home / Writing Feedback / My Opinion of Job Satisfaction