'your own magical show stage' essay

Pieng 2 / 4  
How to Own Your Stage in A Funny Way

Have you ever play your own magical show before? Here is the simplest but most fascinating
performance instruction you can coolly follow to amaze the crowd. First of all, pretend yourself
as a mysterious illusionist. Then, ramble around the room finding all these tools: a candle, a
plate, a glass bottle, and some water. While those excited audiences are curiously looking at
you, start whistling and putting the candle over the plate. Make sure that it is tightly stuck with
the dish. Now, pour water into the container and boastfully claim that you are the greatest
witch or wizard who has ever existed. Then, whisper to the viewers in a forceful voice that you
are about to spell a magic. You will effortlessly pull water up into the bottle without any
touching. Next, light the candle; trying to search as many as weird words and singing those like
you are enchanting a strange incantation. After a short gasp, slowly cover the lighter with the
bottle. You can snuff the air by your mouth and express the agony face when water is being
filled up in the bottle which is likely to help your show looks more real. The amusement and
enjoyment will also be filled in all spectators' minds. You will definitely be such a wonderful
entertainer as long as they can't still figure out it is just a plain scientific trick!
Audience : People in general
Purpose : To entertain
ellecc 4 / 12  
Seriously.. I don't get it. What are you trying to say?
OP Pieng 2 / 4  
you can copy this sentence and search it in youtube. I can't post the website here.
you can check on this video. I tried to illustrate this experiment.
Go to 1.12. Thanks :)
Macrusa 5 / 16  
I don't get it but I think I will if I try carrying out the experiment.
Macrusa 5 / 16  
Its good for a lab though now I tried it out

Home / Writing Feedback / 'your own magical show stage' essay