"Parents = best teachers; we Human's are also bound by the same Law of Nature" -TOEFL

tamalroy1979 2 / 1  
Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Essay: "When any Animal open their eyes in this World, whatever they see first time, they take them as their Parents & they start imitating them. This is the Basic definition of Imprinting". Like every other Animal, we Human's are also bound by the same Law of Nature, "We Learn & Imitate from our Parents".

So in my opinion, parents are the best teacher for any child. There are some more than enough reasons & examples to support this argument. First and foremost thing is that, Parents, especially Mother carry their child for Nine Months in their Womb & they give birth to her child, feed them, Nurture them, Protect them from any harm from the nature. So as per that, she will know more about her child than anyone else especially about her child's strong points & weak points. As per that, she can teach how to improve her child's weakness & guide them to flourish from their strong points. So as per that definitely we can tell that Parents are the Best Teacher for their child.

Furthermore we can tell that Kids learn their language from Parents, like their first word, once they start talking, learn daily conversation & way of expressing their feelings etc... So as per that point of view parents are the best teacher for their kids. Even they try to learn & imitate their parent's behavior & attitude, behavior to other people etc... So that Point of view Parents are the teacher for their child. Last but not the least, the relationship & love toward child for their Parents are without any self interest & as per that Parents will do, guide & tell their child without any benefit for their own. Any other teaching from other's like School Teacher, Baseball or Football Coach will have interest of their own, but parents will not. So as per that child's best guide & teacher is parent.

Unfortunately we are living in real world & we are human. Even all the above points are true, but there are some exceptions. First negative point for parents being teacher is that, as kids will take good things from parents & so the Bad things like Smoking, Drinking, Harsh behavior to others, slangs & bad Languages etc... Kids will pick up, imitate these Bad things much faster from parents than any other person. Second point is that, all the career decision taken by the parents for their kids may not be correct. Sometime Parents try to impose their dreams & desire on the kids without even knowing that their kids want. This can cause dissatisfaction to their child & later children can become rebellious against their parents. But in this case we can directly blame parents also, as they are living in a very competitive world & to flourish, they sometime do not get time to sit down & try to understand their children's desire. Also sometime parents try to enforce some of their decision or career path as they think that, that career path will help their children in growth in future irrespective of knowing their children's desire for that decision of career growth.

So overall there are lots of good reasons for Parents being best teacher as well as there are some arguments for being them to be bad or sometime worse teacher of all. But overall I will still say that Parents are the best teacher for their child. Like the wise man say "Nurturing of children, starts from Home".
Don't capitalize animal. Don't capitalize human. These are common nouns, not proper nouns.

Stop saying "as per that." It's not a good way to write. Just say this:
Accordingly, she can teach the child how to improve on weakness and guide them to ...

Do not capitalize these words: that Parents are the Best Teacher for their child.

Furthermore we can tell that Kids kids learn their language ...

Unfortunately we are living in real world & we are human. Even all the above points are true, but there are some exceptions. First negative point for parents being teacher is that-----Oh, very good! I am impressed. When you look at the other side of the argument, your whole essay becomes stronger.

Please type the essay again and try to use the corrections you found in this thread. You can type it again in a post below. You need to practice by typing, even though it is tedious. :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "Parents = best teachers; we Human's are also bound by the same Law of Nature" -TOEFL