IELTS Task 2 : SHOULD PARENTS RELY THEIR CHILDREN ON CHILDCARE OR RELATIVES?

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In this sophisticated era, the majority of parents particularly in a metropolitan city now both have to work. Therefore, most of them tend to look after their children to childcare centre since this such place provide the optimum services with a trusted licence, while other parents consider relying on their closest family like grandparents for nurturing their children. In spite, the day care centre offers a pre-eminent service for the children, I firmly believe that looking after the child through the other family member is a wiser decision in order to maintain the emotional relationship between the children and the kinsfolk.

The childcare centre ensures the parents with the fully-trained staff for treating their children. This is because all of the childminders have involved and have a legal certificate of parenting training. For instance, in the UK, there has been a patent regulation that guarantees the parent to entrust their child to the Childcare with the excellent services. Hence, the day-care is generally assumed as the best place for looking after the children, while the parents are on duty. However, on another side, the children lack the emotional relationship with their own family.

In reverse, most of the busy parents tend to entrust their children to their closest relatives such as grandparents. They assume that their family is much more reliable and trustworthy. In my local area, the majority of working parents decide to rely their children on their kinsfolk for looking after their children, while they are going to work. Personally, The consideration to look after a child trough the family members like grandparents is a wise decision since beside the grandparent nurture the children, a personal emotion with their grandchild is also established tightly.

To sum up, although the childcare centre guarantees the parents with the trained staff for nurturing their children, but the child less attention from their own family is the drawback that should be taken into consideration. Hence, rely the children on the kin is more advantageous.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
tend to look aftersend their children to childcare centres since this such places provide the optimum services(...)In spite (usually, we use in spite of and put such as 'noun', 'verb-ing', or 'the fact that' ), the day care(...)other family members (...)maintain the emotional relationship

...However, on another side (just use one of this ), the children lack of the emotional relationship

...look after a child th rough...

...the child is less attention...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 : SHOULD PARENTS RELY THEIR CHILDREN ON CHILDCARE OR RELATIVES?