Writing IELTS part 1 : Average journey time and cost of the transport.

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Task 4 (unit 3 page 22)

Writing task 4

The table explains about average journey time before and after improvements based on the types of transport. Tram has a biggest improvements that experiences acceleration at 6 minutes faster than before maintenance. The next is bus that can be quicker 5 minutes than before improvements. Taxi and car are slower than before which have 3 minutes and 5 minutes for each transport. For all, car has the lowest improvement. However, both before and after refinement, we can find that taxi is the fastest vehicle than others and bus is the lowest. Related to the second bar graph, bus is the most economical cost of transport which average cost per kilometre is €0.40. In the second cheapest position is tram which the fee is €0.50 per kilometre, then followed by car that is the third with €1.00 in cost. Taxi is the most expensive vehicle with € 1.80 average cost per kilometre.

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
hii serla, after read your task 1, here some comment from me
The table explains about average journey time before and ... . it seems like you forget to paraphrase the bar chart and the overview.
Tram has a the biggest improvements. superlative for one-syllable use 'the'
then it was followed by car that is the third with €1.00 in cost.
thank you
Risty01 10 / 16 1  
Alternative Introduction:
A breakdown of information about average journey time before and after improvements in the four kinds of transportation is/was illustrated in the table, while the amount of money that might be spent per kilometer by such transportation was/is showed in the bar chart.
Permata92 3 / 5  
Hi ashelarisa,
I am glad to left my comment in here..there are some corretion from me. I hope this will be helpful for you in your the next writing and i hope you get good score in a real IELTS test.

For IELTS writing task 1. I suggest you to use past tense for the body and make it in three paragraph. Paragraph 1 for parafrase the question (simple present tense), next paragraph called trend (simple present tense) and the last but not least is body (using simple past tense)

The table explains about the average of journey time before and ...

Innitially , Tram has athe biggest improvements that ...

I don't write details correction for you. But i suggest that you understand what i mean. Thank you and keep practice for writing..

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS part 1 : Average journey time and cost of the transport.