Task: In the past lecture was the traditional method of teaching a large number of students

buiha02 1 / -  
task:
in the past lecture was the traditional method of teaching a large number of students in a classroom. nowadays new technology is increasingly being used to teach students.

what are the advantages and disadvantages of this new approach in teaching

Nowadays fast-moving technology affects many aspects of our life and education is no exception. So in some schools, new technology has replaced traditional methods of learning. While this new approach has some advantages it also has many significant shortcomings. This essay will discuss both sides of this approach.

Perceivable the biggest advantage of the use of the latest technology in education is that students can easily access new information and navigate the website with just a few mouse click. It cannot be denied that with cutting- edge students can have a chance to widen their horizons about various subjects that they may not be able to find in traditional textbooks. For example: online platforms such as interactive quizlet, and video tutorials that learn are more engaging and effective. It also increases critical thinking and problem-solving ability, their academic performance becomes satisfactory.

not everything, however about the introduction of this new technology into education is useful. Although technology places important in the development of students' brains, it has significantly reduced face-to-face interaction between students and teachers. As a consequence, it makes it difficult for teachers to control each individual's homework to evaluate and comments

To sum up, technology in education brings some important benefits and enables distance learning possible. It also becomes the only way of learning and teaching during pandemics and disasters. However, by the fact that it can be too impersonal for some and discourages others for their lack of technological skills or passion, it is still not the best method to teach and learn.
This essay will discuss both sides of this approach.

It is not necessary to indicate how the essay will be written. You already made that clear in the prompt restatement. What you should have done was presented a topic basis for the advantage and disadvantage that you plan to further develop in the later paragraphs. Do not forget that you need to provide your opinion, at least based on the writing instruction, in general form. In this case, it is not an opinion you are being asked to give. You just have to give an idea of how you will be discussing the topic. That way you will meet the TA writer's opinion section requirement.

Remember to edit your work before submission to avoid unnecessary deductions. In this case, you did not capitalize a certain first word of a paragraph, which will result in a minimal GRA deduction in terms of writing rules, plus additional writing deductions for incorrect word usage and the like.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task: In the past lecture was the traditional method of teaching a large number of students